Sales staff are the brand ambassadors and are the front line of the business. We always wanted that our store should be different and the customers should have a different shopping experience. Sales associates are responsible for the customers as they enter the store until the departure and they have been treated with the utmost respect. In order to do this, sales associates should meet and greet the customers entering the store, examine the customers, listen to their concerns and provide the solution as needed. The speed of service and ability to juggle the customers is also key points.
Freshers can apply who love working in retail. Proper training will be given. Experienced people are also welcomed.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Cross-sell products
- Handle returns/exchange of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
Please send your updated c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop at the store - shoetree, at the mercantile plaza, Durbar marg. Alternatively, the candidate can call at 9828068592
Thank you in advance.
Retail and Consumer Merchandise
Active Jobs By Avenues marketing