Job Description: Full-Time, Sales Officer of InnoCSR Nepal
Country Focus: Nepal
Responsible to: InnoCSR’s Board of Directors and employers at InnoCSR
Organizations: InnoCSR Nepal
Duration: One (1) year contract, with possibility of an extension and dependent on the progress of InnoCSR Group
Compensation: Comparable to Experience. Competitive in the market.
1. Opportunity Background
InnoCSR’s aim to transform Nepal’s brick industry by eliminating environmental and social hazards is being pursued in a mutual benefit with related stakeholders. We aim to transfer greener technologies from Korea which significantly improves the production capacity of brick production in brick kilns, lowers the operational cost while improving the environment and social standards of the laborers.
InnoCSR will also go into the Road infrastructure projects where our road solution will be greener and more cost effective.
InnoCSR will play an important role in an economic infrastructure that supports the livelihoods of thousands of workers and provide the raw materials that drive Nepal’s (re)construction and future growth.
2. Roles and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of InnoCSR Sales Officer is to provide strategic support to the InnoCSR Nepal team.
Leadership & Strategy Building
- Serve as a representative of InnoCSR , liaising with local, national, and international stakeholders including government, industry representatives, kiln owners, local NGOs, program partners, buyers of bricks, and international organizations to promote InnoCSR objectives
- Identify partner organizations or potential champions, international and local stakeholders, and manage the outreach and engagement of those relationships.
- Build a market segmentation strategy and support in marketing initiatives for InnoCSR products.
- Actively participate in identifying strategic opportunities to create higher demand for InnoCSR products and bricks.
- Work to position InnoCSR as leader in improving labor conditions through market-based solutions by speaking at events, continuously promoting the products.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on InnoCSR product to potential clients.
- Suggest comprehensive goals for performance and growth for InnoCSR
- Be the communication leader for dialogue with brick factories, public sector, construction agencies etc.
- Any other duties, as assigned.
- Work closely with supervisors in implementation of program
- Collaborate regularly with program partners such as partner brick kilns, public sector entities and construction companies etc.
- Follow the marketing and sales strategy of InnoCSR products
- Report back to the work done by the InnoCSR team on a daily and weekly basis
- Relay any information gathered from the Brick factories by the Marketing and Sales executives and Field Trainers to the InnoCSR team, including but not excluded to market status, local changes that may affect the brick market, and such.
- Ensure that all program reports and communications achieve a high-level of clarity and professional quality and that public documents are disseminated to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Any other duties, as assigned
Office and Financial Management
- Ensure to manage and report to supervisor on the work completed
- In case of field trips; a TRF needs to be approved by the CEO at InnoCSR; prior to any such trips being undertaken
- All invoices and expenses need to be handed over to supervisor
- Plan on a monthly budget and expense required for InnoCSR Nepal office
- Any other duties, as assigned
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in managing complex projects and teams with demonstrated results
- Strong background in business development and marketing
- Strong background in management of operations and staff, including understanding of human resources and finances
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills both in Nepali and English
- High competence using standard office software systems including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A high level of personal integrity, efficiency, and ability to balance multiple tasks and deadlines
Interested candidates can apply online or send their resume to Nepaljob@outlook.com .
Candidates are requested to specify the position they are applying for. Not doing so will automatically disqualify the candidate.