Program : The Recycling Bank
Job Level : Mid-Level
No. of Vacancy/s : [ 1 ]
Employment Type : Full Time
Duration : 2 years with the possibility of extension
Job Location/s : Bharatpur, Chitwan
Travel : Frequent
The current program aims to improve the plastic waste management practices in Nepal while creating environmental, economic and social impact through the establishment of a self-sustainable recycling enterprise. The program works towards the recovery of waste PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) bottles i.e., plastic bottles used for food/ beverage packaging, through recollection and recycling mechanism with all the major stakeholders brought together.
Purpose of the Role:
To assist in the execution of the program implementation by performing day-to-day program activities, maintaining good relationship with key vendors and reporting of the overall program development activities under the supervision of Program Officer and in coordination with the Program Associate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Vendor/ Key Account Management: Work closely with vendors and suppliers to make purchasing decisions and building relationships with key vendors while maintaining records.
- Program Implementation Support: Engagement and coordination with Program Associate for assisting in the implementation of program activities under the supervision of Program Officer.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise/guide the Support Staffs
- Relationships Management: Maintain professional and cordial relationship with key stakeholders inside and outside the office premises or as directed by the supervisor.
- Supporting Activities: Inventory Management, Procurement and Payment Handling, Office Upkeep and Operations, Handling Calls and Attending Visitors, etc.
- Any other activities as assigned by supervisor.
Education Level : Bachelors in Business Administration, Social Entrepreneurship or a related field
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
Professional Skills Required:
- Good command of English language both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Business Development with interest to work in ground level areas for Community Development and Youth Engagement
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the working culture of Government & Non-Profit Agencies in Nepal
- Honest, hardworking, good communication skills with learning agility
- Have good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to work as part of a team in a cooperative and supportive way, particularly with staff with different background and age group
- Comfortable planning and delivering multiple activities under pressure
- Able to communicate complex issues in a concise, accessible and engaging way
Send your application letter clearly stating the position applied for along with your completed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference to applicants having Two-Wheeler License.