No. of Vacancy/s : [ 1 ]
Employment Type : Full Time
Duration : 6 months with the possibility of extension
Job Location/s : Lazimpat, Kathmandu
Travel : Frequent
Purpose of the Internship:
To learn and work under the supervision of Administration Officer and display administrative skills in providing professional assistance to organize, administer, monitor and provide support for organizational programs.
Key Learnings/ Responsibilities:
- General Administrative Support: Learn to provide general administrative support including data entry, mailing, and preparation of reports, analyzing data and identifying solutions for administrative problems.
- Project Assistance and Support: Learn and assist in the implementation of ongoing organizational projects while maintaining necessary documents.
- Handling Calls and Entertain Visitors: Learn to attend calls and provide visitors a round of the office explaining them about the organization and how it functions.
- Inventory Management: Learn to ensure proper record of inventory including fixed assets and report it regularly to F&A Officer for following standard procedures and forms.
- Payments Handling: Learn to facilitate in the payment of suppliers associated with administrative activities.
- System Management: Learn to handle any issues related to communication and computers system on timely basis so as to avoid obstruction in the normal operation of office.
- Office Upkeep and Operations: Learn to regulate office supplies and ensure smooth functioning of office while maintaining proper hygiene standards and good look and feel of the office.
- Work Relationships: Interact frequently with staffs and volunteers. Learn to maintain professional and cordial relationship with colleagues/clients inside and outside the office premises or as directed by the supervisor.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Education Level : Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
Experience Required : Fresher are more than welcome to apply
Professional Skills Required:
- Good command of English language both spoken and written.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the working culture of Government & Non-Profit Agencies in Nepal.
- Honest, hardworking, good communication skills with learning agility.
- Have good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work as part of a team in a cooperative and supportive way, particularly with staff with different background and age group.
- Comfortable planning and delivering multiple activities under pressure.
- Able to communicate complex issues in a concise, accessible and engaging way.
Send your application letter clearly stating the position applied for along with your completed CV via email to email@example.com
Preference to applicants having Two-Wheeler License.