Regional Financial and Administration Manager (South Asia)
Reporting To: Global Finance Manager (UK) and Country Director (Nepal)
Location: South Asia Office: Kupondole, Lalitpur, Nepal
Salary: Subject to experience and consummate to the role
Duration: 2 Year Contract
Application Deadline: 31/01/2020
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for: egional operational and financial management and reporting
To manage and report of the regional financial performance of the South Asia office and the regional programme and its projects.
To support the RW UK and South Asia regional team in all financial and administration aspects relating to the region.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Report the results of RWSA Branch timely and accurately to Global Finance Manager, CEO and Country Director.
- Cash management.
- Project financial management.
- Project proposal development (finance, administration and governance aspects)
- Administration, operational, statutory requirement and day to day running of the Nepal office and resource management
- Line manage Regional Finance & Administration team (2 people)
Essential competency and experience requirements
- Fully Qualified accountant (e.g. one of: ACA, CIMA, CPA, CA, ACCA).
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in relevant field with relevant international NGO and institutional donors
- Functional knowledge of financial accounting systems, policies and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Educated to degree level in relevant discipline.
- Strong financial analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of project accounting.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and quick to learn in our fast-paced dynamic environment (arising out of the new projects and relationships).
- Keen attention to accounting detail and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver results on time.
- Effective communicator (including excellent written and verbal English) as demonstrated on financial and narrative reporting, and verbal skills.
- Office management, administration & procurement skills.
Desirable competency and experience requirements
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Working experience in administration and human resources
- Experience of donor fund (grant) accounting.
- Experience of QuickBooks.
- INGO compliance in Nepal (with Social Welfare Council requirements).
Terms and Conditions
Remuneration and Benefits: As per the rules and regulation of Renewable World
Hours of Work: Full time (Monday to Friday, 7.5 hrs per day, excluding lunch hour)
Annual Leave: As per organizational guidelines