Stromme Foundation implements its programmes through partners. The primary responsibility of the post holder is to support and monitor the development work carried out by partners targeting the adolescence and marginalized communities of Nepal. This position will support Programme coordinator in effective programme management and M&E.
The position requires a dynamic person possessing the following competencies:
• Minimum graduate qualification in Sociology/development
• Minimum of three years' work experience in the development sector with hands on experience in participatory programme management, implementing projects through partners and in M&E
• Experience in Programme development in the education, livelihood and community empowerment field
• Computer literate
• Ability and skills to train partners
• High level of integrity with leadership qualities
• Result oriented and initiative
• Report writing skills in English and local language
• Ability to work in a team
If you are the right person we are looking for, please send in a comprehensive CV with cover letter before Tuesday 14 June 2016 at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Also, please indicate the Post applied for, in the subject line of the email.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.