Vacancy Code: 03/2019 (Vacancy No: 02/6282)
· Three year similar work experience.
· Report/proposal writing skills
· Communication skills and interpersonal relationship.
· Leadership and team building skills
· Logical planning and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge on basic computer skills
Type of appointment: One year SSA (special service agreement) – renewable
Total vacant position: One.
Exam fee: NRs. 1,000.00 (can be paid on cash in central office, Kathmandu or through bank deposit in Nepal Investment Bank Ltd., Durbarmarg Branch, (A/C Name: AMDA Nepal, A/C# 00101010029009)
Association of Medical Doctors of Asia-Nepal (AMDA-Nepal) was established in 1989 as a chapter of AMDA-International, Japan and was officially registered in the government office as a NGO in 1990. It is a humanitarian, nonprofit-making, nonpolitical, non-sectarian, Non Governmental Organization working with its mission to promote the health and well-being of the underprivileged and marginalized people under the slogan “Better quality of life for better future”.