Main roles for this position:
The Program Coordinator (PC) will work in close coordination with the Chief of Party (CoP) in the management of the project. S/he will be in charge of providing managerial leadership including technical oversight, overseeing monitoring and evaluation (M&E) functions, and administration. S/he oversees coordination of field operations, provide support in the management of sub-grantees, and ensure that activities as per the approved program documents are performed.
Main responsibilities of job:
- Provide support for high quality delivery of the project: field operations, administration, logistics and procurement.
- Manages, in coordination with the COP, relationships with local partner organizations.
- Provide orientation to project staff about organizational policies and plans related to sexual harassment, child protection rights and environmental related issues to technical teams.
- Oversees in coordination with the development of project reports, annual work plans, and other documents as required by USAID.
- Facilitates knowledge management, communications and information flow for the project.
- Provide necessary support and advice for the implementation of Safaa Paani project field inspection and verification and report to CoP.
- Support project staff at district level.
- Support district team to facilitate and coordinate training, seminar and workshop at district level.
- Maintain a working knowledge of project budgets and expenditure in coordination with FPM.
- Review, analyze and if needed prepare and rewrite the semiannual and annual reports submitted by DPMs.
- Ensures compliance in reporting to USAID.
- Perform any others tasks as deemed necessary by the Safaa Paani project.
- Master’s degree in social sciences with at least 10 years of work experience including 5 years' experience in WASH sector.
- Previous experience in I/NGOs will be an asset.
- Demonstrated flexibility and openness in responding to work priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work in teams and create a collaborative team-building environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including technical writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Fluency in English and Nepali languages (reading, writing and speaking).
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites to inspect construction renovation activities.
- Very good computer skills, including the use of MS Office, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
NOTE: Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application letter with clearly stating the applied post and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the email address stated below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. No telephone inquiries will be entertained, canvassing at any stage of the selection processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.
The deadline to apply for the above position/s is 17:00hrs, 26 February, 2020
Application should be submitted to;