Qualifications and Requirements:
• Successful completion of a nursing school (technical/university degree), general medical school, medical assistant program, and valid registered clinical licensure/diploma
• Two years of progressively responsible related experience with knowledge of administrative medical duties related to health services.
• Written and spoken English fluency.
• Written and spoken Nepali fluency.
• Experience working with Americans or other international patients highly desired
• Basic knowledge of the administration of health units/facilities, including procurement of medical supplies and inventory control.
• Clerical and secretarial experience desired.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Power point)
• Ability to obtain and hold U.S. visa for regular travel to U.S. to accompany Volunteer/Trainee medical evacuations.
Qualified and interested applicants should send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume/CV, written in English. Applicants must also complete the applicable Privileging Form and Skills Checklist. The complete application package (Cover Letter, Resume, Privileging Form and Skills Checklist) must be submitted to the Peace Corps Office by 5:00 PM (Kathmandu time) on June19, 2015 to be considered.
As the preeminent international service organization of the United States, the Peace Corps sends Americans abroad to tackle the most pressing needs of people around the world. Peace Corps Volunteers work at the grassroots level toward sustainable change that lives on long after their service—at the same time becoming global citizens and serving their country. When they return home, Volunteers bring their knowledge and experiences—and a global outlook—that enriches the lives of those around them.