- Advise the company on legal matters related to contracts, intellectual property, employment law, and data privacy.
- Review, draft, and negotiate a variety of legal documents, including contracts, licenses, and other agreements.
- Assist with the development and implementation of legal policies and procedures.
- Advise on risk management and compliance issues.
- Provide guidance and support on legal matters to various departments within the company.
- Provide expert advice/opinion on matters related to Nepalese Corporate Law, Banking Law, Contract Law, Labor Law, Cooperative laws, International Trade Law, etc.
- Prepare, manage and filing of proper legal documents.
- Provide support, assist, and guide management in understanding legal and contractual risks and mitigating those risks.
- Review internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Must hold a valid advocate license in Nepal.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a law firm, hydropower sector
- Fluent English (both verbal & written)
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Excellent attention to detail for the purpose of contract review and negotiation
- Ability to understand and interpret related law,policies and guidelines
- Ability to plan and organize own work, with little supervision
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their updated CVs at email@example.com.
The shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.
Hydropower / Alternative
Active Jobs By Prabhu Jalbiddhut Bikas Pvt. Ltd