- Advise the company on investment matters
- Assist with the development and implementation of investment policies and procedures.
- Provide expert advice/opinion on matters related to Nepalese Law,
- Prepare, manage and filing of proper documents.
- Provide support, assist, and guide management in understanding investment risks and mitigating those risks.
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Advise on risk management and compliance issues.
- Perform general office management duties as required.
- BBA/MBA/Bachelor degree in Investment management/ Bachelor degree in Financial management or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in related field
- Fluent English (both verbal & written)
- Excellent computer skills
- Sound knowledge of related Laws
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their updated CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.
Hydropower / Alternative
Active Jobs By Prabhu Jalbiddhut Bikas Pvt. Ltd