1. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
2. Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
4. Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
5. Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
6. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
1. Must have at least 3 years of work experience in Lubricant industry or Auto Mobil sector
2. Should have good presentation and communication skills
3. Should have a clear understanding of business concepts and sales methods
4. Must have a pleasant personality
5. Must possess a valid driving license
Please forward your updated resume at email@example.com along with a cover letter.
Reliance Trade International Pvt. Ltd. is one of the prominent business organizations in Nepal with a maturity of more than four decades (established in 1982). The group has well-diversified business interests like Trading, Petroleum, LPG bottling, Fuel Stations and also Travel & Tourism. The group has a legacy of being the first private sector company to import and distribute fuel in Nepal with a storage capacity before the nationalization of the sector by the Government.
The group through its trading arm engages in trade and import of various petroleum and construction products like lubricants, bitumen; and deals with Govt and non-Govt. tenders. We deliver unbridled service and represent best in class brands like ExxonMobil Lubricants, Sah Petroleum, and Astrum International, etc.