|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Human Resource|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Masters In Business Administration|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-03-05 - Expired|
· Maintain and regularly update human resource database to ensure correct recording of all staffs and employment related information.
· Carry out and complete subsequent (cyclic) HR activities related to new employees (documents collection, salary account, ID card, visiting card and PAN card).
· Assist in GPA administration– coordinate with concerned employees/ project sites for any kind of accidental case and collect necessary documents as per the requirement of Insurance Company for claim procedure.
· Assist in PF administration– PF account opening, staffs’ statement collection, issuance of PF release letters.
· Assist in preparation of appraisal formats.
· Prepare various HR documents (letters, memos, notices etc) and periodic HR reports (leave reports, HR demographic/ turnover reports, and punctuality report.)
· Perform other duties as assigned by the seniors.
· Min 1 year of experience in HR field.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
· Knowledge of administrative tasks related to HR.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member.
· Must possess own vehicle and valid driving license.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.