|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||10 years in Marketing/Sales|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Management / Operations|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Salary||:||Negotiable no bar for deserving candidates|
|Educational Qualification||:||MBA in Sales/ Marketing|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-11-21 - 2 Days Left|
Position General Manager- Marketing & Sales
Band /Grade : 4
Function : National Sales Manager, Supply Vs. Demand Planning, Brand Building and Activation
Location : Kathmandu
Reporting To : CEO/MD/President
Direct Reportees : Brand Manager, Area Sales Executives
Interfaces : Media agencies, Supply Chain, Brand Team, Finance, Corporate communication
Qualifications : Graduate and MBA in Marketing& Sales
Experience : 10 years in Marketing/Sales
Preferred age group : 35-45
Job Description Marketing:
1. Formulating Media Strategy based on consumer understanding particular to Steel Industry
2. Evaluate and recommend media properties in line with the brand requirements
3. Ideate the brand Ferro Steels on best media plan for the respective brand objectives
4. Review of monthly media planning, Execution & Innovations basis business objective
5. Design different plans for optimum utilization of media investments
6. Upgrade the knowledgeon Media and new avenues for higher reach to consumers
7. Brief, co-ordinate and manage the annual media strategy process in conjunction with Brand team and agency
8. Derive learning’s from evaluation – burst/channel/genre – and translate learning’s to actionable media inputs.
Strategy Marketing :
A. Project Research and Analytics
1. Secondary research and Primary research to support business projects
2. Drafting reports for all the research projects
3. Scope plan and execute the business projects
B. Business Intelligence and Analytics
1. Deep dive assessment of competitor brands
2. Micro level financial and business analysis of the competitor companies (SWOT, Porter 5 Forces)
3. Create business case for developing key competitive strategies
C. Business Operations
1. Create business strategy reports on a monthly/quarterly basis
2. Management of various databases and utilizes the sources for project requirement.
1. Deliver timely, accurate and actionable sales information to all Management and field
2. Sales automation and online tracking system(Dealer Visit List, Daily Reporting)
3. Conceptualization and implementation of retailer / stockiest or any other loyalty program
4. Single point of contact for reporting weekly/monthly on Budget vs actual, Outline Functional SOP (Statement of Purpose)
5. Execute strategy for achieving annual sales by aligning the sales force, including issuing performance reports and organizing and coordinating contests.
6. Formalize reporting process : field analysis, product needs and customer feedback
7. Assist in creation of ongoing communication vehicles including newsletters, feedback surveys and recognition programs.
8. Assist in conducting monthly/ annual sales meetings.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.