|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||Preferably one year of professional experience working in a related field that handles similar work.|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Finance / Administration|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related fields|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-12-16 - 5 Days Left|
Administrative Assistant is an entry-level job responsible for performing a variety of clerical and organizational routine tasks. Under general supervision, s/he manages the day-to-day administrative activities of the Academy, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. Further, assists the Compliance Officer in planning and managing human resources, and administration. S/he will also be responsible for occasional counseling job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer the phone calls and forward the calls to concerned departments, receive or attend to visitors.
- Prepare daily staff attendance report, student attendance report along with the monthly leave report.
- Advise staffs about any changes in regulations that might have an impact on their regular job performance.
- Develop and implement systems and processes to establish and maintain records for the operating unit and assist the Operations Officer with operational activities carried out in the Academy.
- Manage and update confidential files and documents, ensuring that ethical and legal guidelines are maintained.
- Accurately maintain and update the personnel database including new entry, promotion, transfer, and termination.
- Make all travel arrangements for the Executive Directors and Managers as required.
- Introduce any newly appointed employee/s to the executives, department heads, and co-workers of the relevant department.
- Organize internal staff meetings as directed by the Executive Director and Managers and generate the minutes.
- Maintain stocks of goods related to the job, liaising with the division of stores and inventory.
- Carry out other duties necessary to progress the work of the company.
This job operates in an office environment located at the front desk of our college. There will be extensive people interaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related fields
- Preferably one year of professional experience working in a related field that handles similar work.
- Ability and willingness to discern and meet the needs of visitors and staff.
- Ability to keep a well-organized file structure and apply naming conventions.
- Abilities in both planning and scheduling
- Excellence in email and report writing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including the ability to collect and analyze information
- A self-motivated, and fast learner with a positive attitude and ability to multi-task
- Ability to establish interpersonal rapport and relate to individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures
- G Suite Business (if not known then the ability to learn quickly).
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.