|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-09-27 - Expired|
Position : Accounts Monitoring Officer (AMO)
Duty Station: PSU Office, Dadeldhura
Accountable to: Deputy Team Leader/Administrative and Account Officer
Supervisor: Administrative and Account Officer (AAO)
Bachelor degree in Financial Management, economics or related field Professional
Experiences: Minimum five years of work experience as accountant/account officer in government services/local governments
Other essential Skills
- Excellent skill and knowledge in GoN accounting system, LMBIS/SuTRA and auditing procedures and requirements
- Working knowledge in computer windows package.
- Good speaking and writing skills in Nepali and English.
- Understanding of RVWRMP working modality and fund flow process will be an asset.
Accounts Monitoring Officer, in direct supervision of AAO shall perform following responsibilities;
- Contribute to the development of robust and transparent financial management system at the RM level;
- Undertake RM level joint financial reviews and use them as capacity development of RM staff;
- Analyse the GoN and GoF/EU fund requirement to RMs and collect the requests from RMs analysing the expenditure and expenditure forecast;
- Follow up the RM contribution and joint implementation funding;
- Compile the WRDF fund requests and submit to AAO for further request to MFA for GoF Fund and assist RMs to get release of GoN fund from District Treasury Office.
- Collect WRDF financial statement every month, tally it with Fantwari and prepare monthly, trimester and financial report of WRDF in close coordination with PCO by 5th of each Nepali month.
- Monitor the utilization of WRDF at RM level together with PCO and DCC accounts officer, prepare report at site, and brief the findings with Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)/RMPMC chairperson on findings. Provide feedback to RM accountant and RM office for the further improvement of accounting process and reporting (if any).
- Support RMs on documentation and document verification during auditing by auditor general office.
- Train the RM accountants on LLFMIS and book keeping as per need.
- Act as a resource person during RM accountants training organized by the project.
- Participate in scheme monitoring and check the accounts of UCs and provide feedback to them.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor to achieve goal and objectives of Project relevant to his/her competency.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.