• Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
• Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education And Experience Requirements:
• Two to four years of experience in a similar position; experience with operations preferred.
• Master's degree preferred.
• Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
Interested candidates with pleasant personality and good conversation skill and meeting above requirements can email resume along with the digital copy of the credentials specifying the job you are applying to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15,2016.
MINISO is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle brands from Japan in terms of wide varieties and quality of products. Miniso seeks to inspire, guide, and motivate people, with the goal of our products contributing to the definition of the consumer's way of life.