1. Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for
meetings, and reordering supplies.
2. Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms
3. Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
4. Maintain computer and manual filing systems
5. Coordinate repairs to office equipment
6. Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
7. Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
8. Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
9. Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates
10. Coordinate repairs to office equipment
11. Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
What We Offer:
Interested candidates can apply online or send their resume at email@example.com. The candidates are requested to mention the position that they are applying for in the subject line of the email. Failure to mention the job position clearly in the mail may lead to disqualification.