Motors Nepal is looking for young, energetic and passionate Videographer to join its new media division for its Motors Nepal 3.0 Campaign.
Motors Nepal is Nepal’s largest and fastest growing automotive care brand which relies on lean startup structure meaning the team roles are flexible and change according to changes in company strategy.
If you are someone who can work in a changing environment, loves challenges and want to grow as an individual, Motors Nepal welcomes you home.
The job involves:
- World class level video shoots and editing of cars, bikes and facility related contents
- Video shoots for our training channels and interviews
- Video content development for our social media handle.
- Taking stills and product photography for social media handlles and advertising materials
- Must have a deep rooted enthusiasm towards automotive photography/videography
- Needless to say, Must be a master at his/her craft
- Must know color-grading and slow-motion videography
- Must have a high-end full-frame DSLR or Mirrorless Equivalent gear for video
- Must have atleast 3-5 projects experience on producing commercial footages and videos
- Must be a wizard in editing and can spend hours on the table editing videos and shooting without a hiccup
- Graphic designing skilll will be a huge bonus
Ideal candidates will be required to show a video portfolio of their work when called in for an interview with proof of production.
Please upload links to your work while applying to this job so our team can evaluate your work.
Team Motors Nepal
Motors Nepal is Nepal's first and only internationally certified automotive brand and leader in auto detailing and paint protection with over 900+ vehicles protected till date and centers across 7 major cities in Nepal.
Motors Nepal is also the authorized distributor and licensed center for System X®, Rupes®, Nano Ceramic Protect® and Menzerna® in Nepal.