Job Title: Domestic Sales support
Number of Employees Required: 2
- Informing agents about the Domestic and international products of the company.
- Informing Agents about the products features and schemes of the company.
- Maintaining relationship with the Agents and Regionals.
- Follow up with the agents for pending files to facilitate Agent appointment process.
- Actively monitor each and every agent’s activities and motivate them to enhance the performance.
- Informing agents about the third party and anywhere payments, schemes and incentives.
- Must be able to produce Monthly reports and evaluate the results and present to the reporting manager.
- Follow up Agents for the pending documents and finalize the agent appointment process.
- Analyze the daily reports, feedback and suggestions from the customers and agents to develop new business ideas.
- Fresher’s can apply but Prior Experience and proven skills in related field is preferable.
- Intermediate level, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Handle objections by persuading and negotiating to reach to a positive conclusion.
- Come with innovative ideas to develop new strategies for business enhancement.
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Possess a high degree of integrity, and must be able to meet set deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel around the country.
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their application online or via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Jobs By City Express