Job Title: Agent Appointment Executive
Level: Assistant/Senior Assistant
- Analyze and approve the new agent’s proposal to become agents of the company.
- Closely monitor, guide and direct the Regional Representatives (RRs) of the company.
- Collect and analyze the documents provided by RRs for Agent appointment.
- Actively monitor each and every agent’s activities and motivate them to enhance the performance.
- Coordinate with the Legal Department to finalize the agent appointment process.
- Coordinate with the IT department and the agents for the installation of the System
- Must be able to produce Monthly reports and evaluate the results and present to the reporting manager.
- Follow up Agents for the pending documents and finalize the agent appointment process.
- Analyze the daily reports, feedback and suggestions from the customers and agents to develop a plan for new location and agencies.
- Develop new ideas and formulate polices to facilitate the agent appointment process.
- Monitor and regularly contact the non-moving and slow moving accounts of the agents.
- Fresher’s can apply but Prior Experience and proven skills in related field is preferable.
- Handle objections by persuading and negotiating to reach to a positive conclusion.
- Come with innovative ideas to develop new strategies for business enhancement.
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Possess a high degree of integrity, and must be able to meet set deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess two wheeler license.
- Willing to frequently travel around the country
- Should be fluent in typing Nepali and English
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their application online or via mail to email@example.com
Active Jobs By City Express