• Ensure finished goods entire life cycle from the plant’s warehouse till they reach various stockists across the country.
• Develop and implement logistics process.
• Monitor transportation and oversee shipment of finished products.
• Collaborate with marketing executives to ensure that new products reach the right markets at the optimal time.
• Ensure goods are stored properly and at the right temperature or as described on package insert.
• Keep track of products’ expiry date and send/recall products to market accordingly.
• Oversee warehouse operations.
• Ensure optimum level of inventory at all the time.
• Ensure orders and payments are collected from the stockists on time.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Interested candidates can apply online or send their CV at email@example.com
Meera Biotech, driven by Quality, Efficiency and Innovation, is an upcoming pharmaceutical company which seeks to become the leader in pharmaceutical industry in Nepal with a short-to-mid-term goal of establishing itself as a high quality brand in the domestic market and with the long term goal of exporting its products to other countries.