- Communicating with the customers.
- Receiving orders through different channels (i.e. website, Foodmandu App, telephonic conversation).
- Verifying the customer’s preferable time and ensuring the time of delivery to the respective customers.
- Placing the order to the respective member restaurants and ensure the time schedule as per the customer’s preferred time.
- Communicating and proper responding to the colleagues as it is a team work.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interaction, daily transactions, general complaints.
- Maintaining positive, empathetic and professional behavior towards customers, member restaurants at all the time.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent field,
- Experience in customer service or hospitality industry will be a plus,
- Having good working knowledge of basic computer applications,
- Proper handling of customer and active listening to understand customer needs,
- Demonstrate an audible, friendly, professional and well-mannered speaking voice,
- Capable of dealing calmly and politely with public under stressful conditions,
- Ability to make logical and quick decision in difficult situation,
- A team player with problem solving skills,
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively,
- Ability to withstand criticism and irritated people,
- Excellent verbal communication skills in both Nepali and English with all kinds of clients and customers.
Interested Female candidates can apply at email@example.com
Active Jobs By Foodmandu Pvt. Ltd