Position: Assistant Manager : Procurement
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification preferably with MBA. Certification in procurement.
Citizenship: Nepalese citizens preferred
Location: Corporate Office, Kathmandu with frequent travel
Experience and Professional Skills:
- 5+ years, preferable in Materials Management and managing supplier contracts
- Strong commercial negotiation and contracting skills
- Knowledge about Markets – suppliers’ market, services cost models and logistics.
- Track record of building stakeholder relationships across diverse Stakeholder groups and geographic locations
- Exposure to sourcing tools like Coupa, Ariba eAuctions and other automation tools
- Responsible for supporting end-to-end strategy and leading sourcing projects in line with the Business strategy and wider organization savings goals and key transformation objectives.
- Support implementation of Global projects in the portfolio and effectively manage innovation networks OTIF
- Provide market insights and market pricing signals to stakeholders
- Quality, contract and Service Level Agreement improvement programs with suppliers and 3Ps.
- Conduct global negotiations and tenders and agree allocation to regions and suppliers
- Manage team and work with cross functional teams to achieve cost saving objectives
The above description on roles and responsibilities is a broad narrative and the detailed scope will be provided to the shortlisted applicants.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your curriculum vitae (CV) along with a recent passport size photograph to email@example.com by March 8, 2020.
Note: Personal or telephonic enquiries will not be entertained. Candidates lobbying for the post will be automatically disqualified.
Production / Distribution
Active Jobs By Unilever Nepal Limited