- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Filing TDS & VAT and advance Tax as required.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data
- Maintain and update accounting records and files for internal audit and external audit
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- All voucher entry and record keeping of financial transaction
- market visit for banking purpose
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- BBS/BBA with 2 years of experience
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Accounting software
- Good communication skills in English
- Must have sound knowledge of Nepal Tax.
- Knowledge about the latest accounting rules of VAT, TAX, TDS, etc.
- Knowledge of internal audits, tax audits & preparation of financial statements
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their updated CVs at email@example.com.
The shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.
Active Jobs By Prabhu Krishi Tatha Pashupanchhi Company Limited