WPEntire is a Kathmandu-based web development company responsible for creating WordPress themes and content on a wide variety of niches related to web. It is a small team of WordPress experts, SEO and blogging professionals working hard to help more people create websites.
We are looking for enthusiastic web content writers for our blog projects. If you are passionate about reading, writing, and playing with the words, then it must be a good place for you.
- You have a good command in English language. You can write grammar-proof articles.
- You have the ability to research and understand technical web concepts, then explain them in simple language to non-tech-savvy people.
- You are passionate about taking new challenges in life and learning new things.
Bonus points if you’ve these skills:
- Basic knowledge of WordPress.
- Any experience in blogging and site making.
- SEO, web analytics, and digital marketing.
- Writing blog articles that are easy to understand and engaging.
- Creating images (screenshots and featured images) for the posts.
- Self-editing the articles and publishing them on the website.
- Conducting keyword research, monitoring SEO rankings and optimizing the existing articles to boost traffic.
- Post on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Writing email newsletters and sending them to our subscribers.
Never heard about any of these tasks? Not a problem! You can still apply if you fulfil the requirements; we’ll provide the full guidance and enable you to stand on your own.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary – no bars for the deserving candidates. Frequent reviews and appraisals for well-performing team members.
- Work from home – your comfortable time and space
- Free initial workshop from the experts and monthly training.
How to apply?
Please submit your CV, cover letter, and 2 writing samples. Please include the following in your cover letter.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be considered for the job. Write about your previous experience, qualifications, personality, etc. which may be useful for this position.
- How you found out this position and why you want to join this. Explain how you can serve this position best and how you can be an asset to the team.
The two writing samples can be links of articles you’ve lately written or general essays on any topic in Word or PDF format. If the writing samples are links, then you can simply mention them in the cover letter.
Send your CV and writing samples along with cover letter here: https://www.wpentire.com/work-with-us/