What we are looking for;
- Execute all aspects of User Experience design, including analysis, wire-framing, and prototyping.
- Strong UI skills and ability to execute all aspects of interface design.
- Communicate design decisions both internally and with clients.
- Be experienced in UX and UI.
- Facilitate & drive customer workshops (before, during, and after project completion)
- Research and develop new user experience/user interface ideas.
- Work closely with developers to understand technical requirements.
- Proven skills in typography, composition, color theory, templates, and layout
- A willingness to try new approaches and iterate, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Know how to use prototyping tools such as Adobe XD and Figma.
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Extra points for the candidate with Logo designing.
Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred, and please provide links to your most recent work and portfolio along with your updated Resume.
Note: Application without a resume and portfolio will not be considered
How to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Application for UI/UX Designer"
Information Technology / Software
Active Jobs By Techcare Software