- Writing test documentation such as Test Plans, Test Scripts and create report based on test results.
- Participate in efforts to analyze and design testing for various application components.
- Ability to quickly understand current system's process, workflow, and business rules.
- Develop automated test scripts to test various functionalities based on business requirements.
- Work with different Technical and Development teams to discuss application's problems/issues/test results and troubleshoot issues.
- Isolates, replicates, and document bugs and defects, and verify bug fixes.
- Work with Development and Technical teams to troubleshoot application's problems/issues and find the root cause and suggest solutions/alternatives.
- Excellent knowledge of testing process and methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, creative problem-solving, and trouble-shooting skills.
- Knowledge of change management, tracking, and version control.
- Strong SQL abilities for database querying and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing test cases based on acceptance criteria.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams simultaneously and prioritize work.
- Responsible for the preparation of contract deliverables as directed by the PM.
Consultancy / Business Services
Active Jobs By Whetstone Associates