- Managing fiber and wireless network operation all over Nepal.
- Coordinate activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicate with all relevant employee to ensure delivery times are met.
- Plans, schedules, and review workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis.
- Coordinate with all the franchises for the connectivity and leasing fiber.
- Optimization of customer satisfaction/loyalty through improved operations.
- Implementation of productivity/quality metrics and of incentive programs designed to minimize costs and enhance efficiency.
- Prepare manpower plan for deportment in coordination with Human Resources Deportment.
- Responsible for maximizing the profitability without compromising the quality of service and for always maintaining highest degree of standards in operation.
- Coordinate with HRD to identify the training needs, development/skills gap of each employee working under his/her control, and arrange to provide them effective training from time to time.
- Proven work experience as senior operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations manogement
- Proficient MS skills (databases. MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skills
Please apply with your latest updated CV and send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line by January 31, 2019, 5:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process.
HEAD OFFICE • Baluwatar: 9801158307 Email: email@example.com