- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarize financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet other statements.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintain the cash and bank book and preparing daily cash reports
- Verify and reconcile bank statements and advices
- Compute tax, prepare tax return and make necessary arrangements for VAT, excise and customs refund
- Prepare balance sheet, income statements and cash flow statements on quarterly and annual basis
- Assisting the auditors in internal and tax audit
- Preparing annual files of all the necessary documents required in tax/anusandhan audit immediately after the completion of auditor’s audit
- Taking necessary backups of all the accounting files and folders on a weekly basis
- Documentation and file management related to Accounts and Finance Department
- Corresponding with banks and Tax Offices as per requirement
- Giving advices to directors regarding ways for reducing expenses and improve revenue
- Any additional work given by seniors as and when required
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
Qualification & Requirement
- At least Bachelors degree with specialization in Accounts, Finance or in any related field
- At least five years of experience in the field of accounting with at least two years experience in senior executive positions
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficient in using ERP system and accounts administration
- Good knowledge of accounting such as journal, ledger, reconciliation, keeping voucher and financial statements
- Good knowledge of finance such as cash flow, capital budgeting, ratio analysis etc.
- Good knowledge of VAT, tax, TDS, production management and government related statutory compliance
- Sound knowledge on banking procedures and insurance
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Excellent in computer application MS Excel, MS Word, Swastik Gold / Tally accounting software.
- Should be good in presenting numerical data
- Fluent in both English and Nepali
- Should have patience and ability to follow instructions
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with people from banks and government offices
- Must be willing to work even under stress and out of usual working hours at time of need
can apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Jobs By Everest Med Pvt Ltd