- To Update daily sales, Purchase & Expenses Entries with Approval of HOD.
- Preparing, checking and verification of all kinds of vouchers
- Maintaining and verification of sales, purchase and stock registers
- Checking and filling E-Vat, E-Excise Returns
- Maintaining the cash and bank book for preparing daily cash reports
- Review bills & ensure timely payments are made.
- To prepare all bank, sister concern, venders & others
- To do cash reconciliation with cash counter & accounts
- Verification and reconciliation of bank statements and advices.
- Review proper book keeping of all the transaction on time.
- To finalized complete monthly Trial Balance.
- To prepare Balance sheet, Profit & Loss A/C and compare budget verses actual expenses and provide comment of variances, if any.
- Forward MIS to HOD & Corporate Finance Accounts Within 12th of subsequent month.
- Participate and discuss monthly MIS.
- Prepare final MIS and Balance Sheet.
- Calculation of Salary, allowances, incentives and make entry in Tally and HR software in time.
- Calculation of Full and Final Settlements of resigned employees as per policy.
- Preparation of provident fund and CIT payment report and forward to admin department for timely deposit.
- Preparation of Leave Encashment, Dashain Allowances & Annual incentives.
- Good mathematical and calculation skills
- Good analytical skill to solve problems
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with people from banks and government offices
- Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Good knowledge of accounting such as journal, ledger, reconciliation, keeping voucher and financial statements
- Good knowledge of finance such as cash flow, capital budgeting, ratio analysis etc.
- Good knowledge of VAT, tax, TDS, production management and government policies
- Sound knowledge on banking procedures and insurance
336/21 Ganeshmansingh Path -2 Teku
Active Jobs By ATC PVT LTD