- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Auditing financial information
- Controlling the income and expenditure of clients and/ company
- financial forecasting and risk analysis
- The creation and presentation of reports, business plans, budgets and financial statements.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Must have strong accounting knowledge, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented. Must have Confidentiality, Time Management skill, Data Entry Management. Should have sound knowledge of MS office, Tally software and Nepali typing.
Interested candidates please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days.