Purchase Officer cum Store Keeper Responsibilities:
- Make purchase orders and co-ordinate with vendors for Purchasing.
- Responsible to verify quantity and prices of all goods arrived as per the purchase order, delivery note.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage stock.
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Issuing goods as per requisition.
- Notify the manager of any low stock levels and process for purchase.
- Co-ordinating for monthly physical verification of stocks.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
Previous experience in store or accounts department will be a plus point.
interested candidates are requested to send your CV at email@example.com
Accounting / Audit
Active Jobs By K. K. Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd.