Nalavet International Private Limited: A company engaged in Import and distribution of Veterinary Drugs and Nutritional products all over Nepal
Position: Pharmacist (1)
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for proper stocking, storing and managing inventory
- Invoicing and dispatch of medicines to distributors and retailers
- Completes customer’s sales transactions for purchase of medications as well as other pharmaceutical products
- Complies with DDA drug laws as regulated by the Nepal Government
- Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the inventory
- Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation, anticipates legislation, and advises management on needed actions
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy / Diploma in Pharmacy
- Should have registered in Nepal Pharmacy Council
- Priority for candidates having prior experience
Nala, Ugrachandi, Kavre
Salary & Benefits:
As Per Company Policy
Interested candidates can mail their resume to email@example.com by April 22, 2021.
Applicants are requested to specify the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
Pharmaceutical / Healthcare
Active Jobs By Nalavet International Private Limited