· Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
·Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
·Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
·Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operation.
·Basic computer skills in Microsoft office applications.
·Smart & Energetic with excellent command on written & spoken English.
·Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgments.
·Age should not be exceeding more than 26.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Able to work in Night Shift and Public Holidays.
Benefits we provide:
· Attractive Salary
· Free Lunch & snacks facility
· Overtime paid for extra hour work done
· Transportation Facility for night shift
· Periodic team building activities
· Friendly environment
· Performance related bonus