|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||2 years in pipe or water tank industry|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Marketing / Advertising|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Salary||:||Negotiable | No bar for deserving candidates|
|Educational Qualification||:||MBA in Marketing or Operation Management|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-06-25 - Expired|
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Implements project sales programs by developing sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume and product mix by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Completes project sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Look after overall operational activities in plant
- MBA in Marketing or Operation Management
- At least 2-4 years in Manufacturing Industry ( Plastic industry will be highly preferred)
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired.