|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Architecture / Interior Designing|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||BS degree in Interior Design or similar|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-04-23 - Expired|
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.