|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||CA/ACCA, Masters Degree in Finance or equivalent|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-12-14 - 3 Days Left|
Established in 2013, Nepal News Network International Pvt. Ltd (3NI), the publisher of Annapurna Post National Daily, The Annapurna Express; an English weekly and Annapurna Sampurna; Weekly Nepali, is a growing multi-platform media house. We believe in equal employment opportunity, integrity and work ethics.
We are looking fora competent and a reliable Finance Manager who will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Track the organization's status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Seek out methods and strategies for minimizing financial risk to the organization.
- Review, monitor and manage budgets.
- Collating, preparing and interpreting financial report, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Manage account receivable and payable positions of the company and forward schedule of receipt and payments.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Liaison with Inland Revenue office of the government of Nepal, social welfare council, district administration office and district development office.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- CA/ACCA, Masters Degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in the financial field.
- Well versed with Nepalese taxation and Corporate Law.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office package.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills-Nepali and English.
- Should have excellent financial analysis and control skills.
- Superior mathematical, analytical and Negotiation skills.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
"SALARY WILL NOT BE A BAR FOR DESERVING CANDIDATES"
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 14 th December, 2018.
(Only short/fisted candidates will be invited for a further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.)
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.