|Job Location||:||Field Offices located in Province 2 and 6|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor’s degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-10 - Expired|
- Assist to District Project Coordinator in planning, organizing and implementing the project activities;
- Ensure appropriate record keeping, book keeping and financial documentation of each (program/activity) expenditure on behalf of the project conditions and as per the organizational accounting standard and state rules and regulations to be followed;
- Ensure Tax compliance and deposit tax deducted at source (TDS) on time;
- Prepare monthly financial report with all supporting documents in each months and send it to the central office within set reporting deadline;
- Carry out bank transactions and activities as and when needed to meet requirements such as fund release, bank deposit and withdrawal;
- Coordinate with Project Finance Officer at Central office as and when required;
- Ensure bank statement management by preparing request letter, collection and reconciliation of statement;
- Maintain the assets register ensuring its accuracy; and maintain the stock book of non-recurring items ensuring inventory maintained at appropriate levels;
- Ensure utility bills paid on time;
- Deliver materials and communications to stakeholders and donors as required.
- Coordinate with District Staff and Board Members as and when required;
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in management and have a minimum of three years of work experience in NGO accounting and financial management.
- Computer skill is must. Skill of software based accounting will be preferred.
- Understanding of GoN rules and regulations, acts and policies regarding non-profit/social sector
- Proven experience in financial reporting.
- Previous work experience in EU funded project will be added advantages
- Knowledge of socio-economic and political context on Nepal Excellent communication skills in both Nepali and English
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Applicants are requested to send their updated CV and a motivation letter by 10th December 2017. Please send your application via e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the position and district you are interested in the subject field of your e-mail.
This job is expired.