|Job Location||:||Kalikot-1, Jajarkot-1, Surkhet, Mahottari-1 and Siraha-1|
|No. of Vacancies||:||5|
|Experience||:||Minimum of three years of working experience in human rights, community empowerment and livelihood related projects|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Completed Bachelor's Degree in social science or management disciplines|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-10 - Expired|
Expected date to join: By 1 January 2018
Duration: 34 months
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual plan of action in line with project action plan and implement activities to accomplish the results defined in the project;
- Monitor activities and progress against District action plan ensuring that these are of suitable standard, cost effective and within budget, and take corrective action within project objectives,
- Ensure all progress and financial reporting documents are subsequently produced on time and communicated to all relevant persons at central office and other stakeholders, if necessary;
- Ensure purposeful and planed mobilization of Field Officers; and coordinate for the good performance of Media Officer.
- Ensure policy procedures, compliances and internal control system of the organization are properly followed in course project implementation and office administration at district level;
- Ensure the change stories are well and timely documented; and qualitative and quantitative data are collected, stored and communicated to central office and M&E Officer for the project.
- Develop and maintain strong coordination and good working relationships with stakeholders i.e. beneficiaries, donors, government representatives and other I/NGOs at local level,
- Represent NNDSWO in related meeting/conference/forums etc. on behalf of organization and project at district level,
- Work proactively taking every opportunity available to improve the situation of Dalits, women and marginalized people in the district with regard to every aspect of human rights;
- Work closely with the District Board and members for strengthening district chapter in terms of organizational skills, policies, structures, systems, procedures and good governance practices;
- Support organization as assigned for achieving organizational objectives and project results.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in social science or management disciplines
- Minimum of three years of working experience in human rights, community empowerment and livelihood related projects
- Knowledge of socio-economic and political context on Nepal, Rights Based Approach and Advocacy to development, Dalit and gender related goverance issues
- Good understanding of GON rules and regulations, Acts and policies regarding non-profit/social sector organizations
- Good understanding of governing structures and related policies for local level
- Highly developed advocacy and campaign skills
- Budgeting and planning skills
- Understanding on LFA and M&E system
- Report writing and data management skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of participatory approach
- Able to use computer and run office application including MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good written and spoken skills in Nepali and English (local language skill will be added advantages)
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Applicants are requested to send their updated CV and a motivation letter by 10th December 2017. Please send your application via e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the position and district you are interested in the subject field of your e-mail.
This job is expired.