• Experience in Java (min. 3 Years in Production), JDBC / SQL (Oracle or SQL
Server or PostgreSQL), Spring Framework (Core, JDBC, Transactions, Spring
REST), Hibernate (Core, HQL, Spring Integration).
• Experience in jQuery (or similar framework).
• Experience in Gradle(preferred) or Maven.
• Experience in Jenkins.
• Experience in Apache Tomcat (or similar application server).
• Excellent communication and didactical skills.
• Good level of English.
Represents a Plus
• JEE (Servlets)
• Jasper Reports,
• Basic knowledge of JSF
• You’ll be working on European projects and deal with European culture.
• You’ll have the possibility to permanently placed on-site in Europe.
• You’ll be working with motivated people, that love creating products that our
• You’ll be continuously growing both as an individual and as a professional, by
learning on the job.
• You’ll have the chance of both solving reliability issues, but also coding reliability
from the inception to running the product. As we strive in automating toil away,
you’ll work on more and more complex topics.
• You’ll have the opportunity to participate in various initiatives or working groups
with the goal of enriching and streamlining our landscape.