1. Support the order processing:
- Collect the quotation from suppliers
- Follow up delivery with suppliers
- Ensure the delivery to the requester and to the base with proper documentation.
2. Support the purchasing unit in the capital:
- Support in updating of the mission’s price catalogue
- Make procurement when required
- Make sure that the framework contract procedure are respected
- Ensure the quality- of goods
- Ensure that the ACF purchasing procedures are respected.
- Support in updating vendor list on regular basis
- Process and handle logistics petty cash receive and expenditure
3. Follow up day to day logistics:
- Water tanker delivery in office and guest house;
- Office supplies and support in warehouse management;
- Supplier invoice payment with finance department.
- Support in archiving document and up to date procurement and logistics files
- Support fleet manager in handling fleet and updating fleet report
- Collect transportation quotation from vendors
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Intermediate degree in Logistics Management, Management, Accounting or other related fields,
- Computer literacy in the use of MS Office applications
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Nepali
- Able to perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
Interested Nepali applicants with suitable skills are requested to submit updated CV through email:
firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st June 2016. The Vacancy Reference must be mentioned in the subject otherwise
the application will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Applications will
proceed as soon as we receive. ACF Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applicants and ACF provides equal
opportunities for all candidates.
Applications will proceed immediately after qualified applications are identified, even before meeting the deadlines.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
ACF International is an international humanitarian organization committed to ending child hunger. Recognized as a leader in the fight against malnutrition, ACF International saves the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger. With 35 years of expertise in emergency situations of conflict, natural disaster and chronic food insecurity, ACF International runs life-saving programs in over 45 countries benefitting seven million people each year. With head offices in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, the United States and Canada, our international network shares its combined resources, breadth of experience and technical expertise in pursuit of a world without hunger. Every year, our 6000+ field workers help over 7 million people in over 45 countries worldwide.
As a non-governmental, non-profit, non-religious organization, we are committed to principled humanitarian action as outlined in our International Charter of Principles: independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to affected populations, professionalism and transparency.