⚠️ VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT ⚠️
Job position: Executive Secretary
What you will be doing❓
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Assist in the preparation of the regularly scheduled report.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Other activities as assigned.
- Direct reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
WHY CHOOSE SARA GROUP ❓
- Great place to work.
- Ownership benefits.
- We don't believe in sympathy, we believe in empathy.
- We believe in transformation.
- We hire fast, we fire fast and we promote fast.
So, if you think you have the mindset and are willing to make a change in your career and serve the mankind, Join us!
- Proven experience as executive secretary of 2-3 years.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of the relevant industry.
- Familiarity with research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent organizational and priority management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Degree in business administration or relative field
If the opportunity interests you or you are keen to work with us please feel free to apply and send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
you can easily call us at +9779802070860 for further queries.