1) Manage medical data and arrange it according to the standard format of our client.
2) List the files according to the groups of medical records
3) Use the information provided by the clients to update the medical files
4) Follow standard procedure to manage data present it accordingly
5) Flexible with the training schedule, might have them start them on one shift and progress to including the 2nd shift.
6) Interested in staying in this position with the initiative of being a team lead and assisting with training new listing/setup team members.
7) Team player- communicate, rely, and assist other team members as needed
8) Able to navigate through frequent changes to instructions
9) Able to utilize information/notes provided to them
10) Able to show initiative
11) Able to work quickly yet efficiently to achieve productivity goals
12) Able to handle constructive criticism
13) Able to work according to US-based timelines and holiday coverage
14) Able to acquire internet in their home/office location
15) Efficient with Microsoft programs
16) Able to check email and notifications throughout the day- must be able to stay in touch with me at all times
17) Good to excellent communication/language skills
1) The training period is for 3 months. The trainers are from the USA and the training will be at night (Nepal TIme)
2) Even during the training period, the agreed salary will be paid.
3) After the training period is over, the timing will be changed accordingly.
4) Official working days are 8 hours a day and 5 days a week .
5) Saturday and Sunday will be holidays.
6) Candidate should have good Academic knowledge.
7) Good IELTS or TOEFL score or with very good English proficiency will be given high priority.
Must have completed Bachelor in Physiotherapy. A higher degree with experience will be given more preference.
The training period will be at night(Nepal Time). The applicant must be willing to work the night shift.
\r\n Vu Devi Services is a business process outsourcing company established in 2013. It has been working to serve its foreign clients in the field of medical report writing. The company currently has 10 core staffs that includes a team of 4 for medical data processing, 4 medical doctors and a physiotherapist for medical report writing. Since most of our work is done on a real time basis, out staffs normally works during the night. We encourage team work and value internationally accepted work principles