1) Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized University.
2) Understand drawings and check as required for execration.
3) Supervision of both plants.
4) Repair and Maintenance work and check if the works and according to drawings along with the required quality.
5) Knowledge to use electrical equipment.
6) Self-motivated and the team player.
Electrical Drawing, AUTOCAD, Software
7) High level of Verbal and written communication skills both in English and Nepali.
8) Focus on time and resource management.
9) Computer Skills (AutoCAD, MS-projects) etc.
10) Should be Nepali Citizenship.
11) Freshers are encouraged to apply.
Send your application to :
\r\n Rasuwagadhi Hydropower is constructing 111 MW with an experienced management team, focused on efficiency and social and environmental responsibility. Thus, CWE Group request applications from dynamic candidate to fulfill the following positions. Interested candidate meeting the below requirements are requested to send their application along with an updated CV and copies of certificate via email at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org and for inquiry call to +977 1-6924042.For More details