Are you a person who loves reading celebrities’ movies, creating content, and has experience with copywriting, especially writing articles?
If you can relate to ALL of the above, please READ ON.
I am looking for a reliable content writer that can work remotely- meaning you will work from home. CelebCritics.com is the #1 entertainment website on the web that publishes:
- An in-depth biography of celebrities and their relatives
- Up-to-the-minute news about celebrities, blockbuster movies, TV shows, and events
- Creates funny and entertaining content.
As a content writer, you will be writing biographies that are 100% plagiarism-free and extensively researched. We are a start-up, so we are looking for someone who is a hustler and is hungry for a tremendous growth opportunity within the organization.
If you think you can do an excellent job at covering the topic and are passionate about the type of content we cover (even if you are a fresher), we will be more than happy to consider your application.
- Should commit and write a minimum of 3 articles a week.
- Fact check information, format based on guidelines, links to internal and relevant external articles.
- Create featured images and add high-quality images.
- Upload self-written articles to a website with proper on-page SEO (training will be given along with the checklist)
- Pitch story ideas when none are readily available.
- Accept and apply any/all feedback received by the editorial team.
- Communicate openly and actively with the team.
- Passion about the kind of topics we write (Please go through our site to understand).
- Quick learner with a strong sense of urgency and can identify specific talking points in depth.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Ability to write articles free of typos and grammatical errors.
- A self-motivated team player who can work virtually from home.
- Problem solver.
- Must be a great planner, organized, and loves building systems and processes for your workflow.
- Resourceful and can manage multiple projects at the same time.
Note: You will be paid per word as a freelancer.
Favorable consideration for applicants with experience in:
- Relevant experience in writing and/or editing roles (digital publications, entertainment content)
- Familiarity with WordPress
You can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org