1) Visit sites to observe environmental problems, to consult with contractors, and/or to monitor
2) Design agricultural machinery components and equipment, using computer-aided design technology.
3) Test agricultural machinery and equipment to ensure adequate performance.
4) Design structures for crop storage, animal shelter and loading, and animal and crop processing,
and supervise their construction.
5) Provide advice on water quality and issues related to pollution management, river control, and
ground and surface water resources.
6) Conduct educational programs that provide farmers or farm cooperative members with information
that can help them improve agricultural productivity
7) Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that they can be
evaluated and necessary changes made.
8) Supervise food processing or manufacturing plant operations.
9) Design and supervise environmental and land reclamation projects in agriculture and related
Technology Design -- Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of
alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future
problem-solving and decision-making.
Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to
develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
If you are interested in being a part of our winning team, Applicants are encourage to email their
Update Curriculum Vitae to our Human Resources Department via E-mail
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.