· Handling telephone calls.
· Communicating and maintaining good relationship with the stakeholders of the company.
· Management of recruitment, induction, training, appraisal, and exit procedure as well as compliance of HR Policy.
· Maintaining personnel records of employees and assist accounts department in preparing payroll of the staff.
· Preparing periodic reports of administrative and human resource work.
· Inventory management and procurement of office supplies.
· Management of the Share Management Service.
· Handling petty cash.
· Assist in the marketing of the product.
· Any other duties & responsibilities assigned by management of the company.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the post.
An undergraduate degree in commerce, finance, accounts, management such as BBA/BBS or ACCA/CIMA Part I Qualified is required.
Candidate with skill of Nepali typing will be given preference.
Age not exceeding 25 years.
Interested Candidates are requested to email their resume to Mr. Tulshi Limbu at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 13, 2017 before 1700 hours. The company retains the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.