- Track the accounts on daily basis and report to the management.
- Marketing of the products and controlling the marketing personnel.
- Day to day management of the company.
- Communicating with companies for newer business expanison.
- Handling of letter of credit documents and other documentation of the companies.
- Should be ready to travel in and out of the Nepal as and when required.
- Experience in administration;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Nepali;
- Experience in administration or project management for a development consultancy highly desirable
- Experience of company compliance requirements in Nepal highly desirable
- Experience of procurement and contract management;
- Ability to liaise efficiently with individuals and organisations;
- Experience in operating within environments with diverse cultures and practises;
- Ability to use computer systems and standard office software reliably;
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Degree in public administration, accounting preferably marketing or finance.
Wholesalers and Dealers of Hand Tools and Relief Materials
Retail and Consumer Merchandise
Near Megha Hospital, Ring Road, Dhobighat, Lalitpur - 3, Nepal
Active Jobs By Tayal Brothers