Rastriya Pravidhik Shikshalaya (RPS) was established 16 years back in the head quarter of Mid-Western development region i.e. in Surkhet. Since its establishment RPS has been providing market demanded short term vocational training in various trades in all over the country. RPS also conducts 15 Months TSLC program in Electrical Sub-Overseer, Junior Computer Technician, Civil Sub-Overseer, VJTA, Lab Assistant and Auxiliary Ayurved Health Worker (AAHW). The main objective of the organization is to expand the supply of skilled and employable labor by increasing access to quality training programs, and by strengthening the technical and vocational education and training system in Nepal.
On 26th annual day of Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Rastriya Pravidhik Shikshalaya (RPS) was honored as one of the best institution in Mid-West development region. About 3000 students are graduated from our 15 Months TSLC program whereas the number of trainees that RPS has trained in short term training i.e. (390 hours) goes beyond 4000. RPS has its own building and infrastructure.
· Provide Vocational education on engineering in their hometown to reduce financial burden of the students.
· To provide the life skill training
· To provide the entrepreneurship development training
· Improve the situation of accountability, awareness of education and skilled human resource participation in local development.
· Support in effective service delivering capacity of the local service provider institutions
· Capacity enhancement of such people.
· Conduct market oriented short course training to generate employment.
A peaceful and prosperous Nepalese society without any unskilled community and society.
The mission of RPS is to train of middle class and downtrodden people of the community acquainting them with their rights to bring a systemic visible change in the Nepalese society.
Improvement in livelihood of mostly Mid-West & Far-West development regions of Nepal, trained human resources, employment opportunities improved and socio-economic status of downtrodden.
Major Working areas:
· Technical education
· Short term vocational training
· Life skill training
· Entrepreneurship development training
· Business Plan preparation training